A blog about Tips and Tricking any thing that possible in social networking and websites or, software, internet, computer, hack, crack, serial...

Sunday, September 4, 2022

How to Bypass iCloud Activation Lock on iPhone/iPad

Here We disscuss about "How to Bypass iCloud Activation Lock on iPhone/iPad" by 3 Methods. Hope you like it.Comment Your Opinions.
1st Method : Quickest way to bypass iCloud activation.
2nd Method : Bypass iCloud Activation with iCloud Bypass Tool.
3rd Method : How to unlock iCloud activation online.

1st Method : Quickest way to bypass iCloud activation


Tap on the "Home" button and select Wi-Fi Settings. From the Wi-Fi list, click the "i" symbol next to the Wi-Fi network you want to connect to.
In the Wi-Fi setting menu, remove the existing DNS and enter the new DNS according to your location:

To bypass iCloud Activation in USA/North America, the new DNS is 104.154.51.7
To bypass iCloud Activation in Europe, the new DNS is 104.155.28.90
To bypass iCloud Activation in Asia, the new DNS is 104.155.220.58
To bypass iCloud Activation in other area, the new DNS is 78.109.17.60

After you have entered new DNS, tap on "Back", and then click "Activation Help".

Once the iCloud activation bypass settings is done, you'll receive a message saying "You have successfully connected to my Server." Now you have successfully completed iCloud unlock, you can access most functions like iCloud locked user Chat, Mail, Maps, Video, Games and more.

Note:
  1. This method is proved to be effective for iCloud Activation Lock bypass from iOS 8 to iOS 9.2, or iOS 9.3.2, iOS 9.4, iOS 10. If you want to remove iCloud Lock on other iOS versions, you could also give it a try.
  2. Changing DNS allows you to bypass iCloud Activation Lock on iPhone 4/5/5s/5/6/6s quickly, but this is only a temporary solution. To bypass iCloud Activation permanently, you need to adopt the other solution.

2nd Method : Bypass iCloud Activation by iN-Box v4.8 Tool


Feature:

iPhone Icloud Lock
Remove Any IOS Unlock Tool iN-Box V4.8.0
iN-Box V4.8.0 This tool Latest Update Easy Unlock Your I phone Icloud Any iPhone Icloud Lock Remove Any IOS

File Information: 




File Name: iN-Box v4.8.0 By XndTricks
Download Version: v4.8.0
File type: compressed/RAR File
File Size: 12 MB
Virus status: scanned by Avast security.
Compatibility: For Windows computer.




How To Setup :

Setting this up very easy. once downloaded , navigate to your download folder once that is do. Just extract  it with any RAR extractor like Winrar or winzip or 7zip. iN-Box v4.8.0 Free with administrator privilege and that's all it will open a new window with necessary features . If you encountered any problem , feel free to ask just leave a comment and I will answer it as soon as I can. If you find this blog helpful please share it to your friends.

License:  iN-Box v4.8.0 is freeware Tool . You may try it free for always.


3rd Method : How to unlock iCloud activation online


There are some online services that can help you unlock iCloud activation eligibly. You even do not need to make operations on your own locked iPhone.

iCloud Unlock/Activation Lock Removal from Official iphoneimei.net is one of them.

7 comments:

  1. My husband was so smooth at hiding his infidelity and I had no proof for months, I saw a recommendation about a Private investigator and decided to give him a try.. the result was incredible because all my cheating husbands text messages, whatsapp, facebook and his iphone conversations was sent directly to my Personal computer. Mr James helped me put a round-the-clock monitoring on him and I got concrete evidence and gave it to my lawyer..I say no to infidelity if your husband is an expert at hiding his cheating adventures contact him through Gmail he will help you(Worldcyberhackers) or WhatsApp : +12678773020

    ReplyDelete
  2. My husband was so smooth at hiding his infidelity and I had no proof for months, I saw a recommendation about a Private investigator and decided to give him a try.. the result was incredible because all my cheating husbands text messages, whatsapp, facebook and his iphone conversations was sent directly to my Personal computer. Mr James helped me put a round-the-clock monitoring on him and I got concrete evidence and gave it to my lawyer..I say no to infidelity if your husband is an expert at hiding his cheating adventures contact him through Gmail he will help you(Worldcyberhackers) or WhatsApp : +12678773020

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your File is Very Usefull File... Thanks For Uploading.... Please More File Uploading...

    Please Visit Our Website,flashing Tools,FastBoot Frp Remover Toolbypass Frp Apk, Usb Flash Tool Mtk,Spd,Make Money,All Flash Box
    Please Visit Our Website, HD Movie Download,Android Data Recovery ,Cracked BoxMotorola Frp Unlocker,Windows Games Download,Android Root Software, Samsung FRP Tools, Box Setup File Download, Spd Imei Repair , Xiaomi UnlockerStock firmware DownloadEtc File Download BY www.MobileflasherBD.com ,,,JonakiTelecoM Youtube Channel

    ReplyDelete
  4. I got access to my husband’s mobile phone through the help of Mr James (Worldcyberhackers) on Gmail or WhatsApp:+12678773020 . He helped me in Hacking my husband’s iPhone and I got all his text messages. I’m so sad he is cheating on me. I’m sending all evidence to my lawyer. Thank you Mr James.

    ReplyDelete
  5. My life was falling apart, I was being cheated and abused, I had to know the truth and needed proof. i saw a recommendation about a private investigator James .(worldcyberhackers) via email or WhatsApp : +12678773020 .I contacted him and they gave me all the informations i needed on my husbands iPhone I am glad i had a proven truth he was cheating. Contact him if you need help

    ReplyDelete
  6. Do you need to increase your credit score?
    Do you intend to upgrade your school grade?
    Do you want to hack your cheating spouse Email, whatsapp, Facebook, instagram or any social network?
    Do you need any information concerning any database.
    Do you need to retrieve deleted files?
    Do you need to clear your criminal records or DMV?
    Do you want to remove any site or link from any blog?
    you should contact this hacker, he is reliable and good at the hack jobs..
    contact : cybergoldenhacker at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Never settle for a cheating spouse. Contact: katejohnson1890@gmail.com
    Whatsapp +18436959869 for any form of hack like
    1-DATABASE HACK.
    2-WHATSAPP HACK
    3-WEBSITE HACK
    4-TRACKING CALLS
    5-PHONE CLONE
    6-FACEBOOK HACK
    7-CHANGE SCHOOL GRADE
    8-ONLINE RECORDS CHANGES
    9-BANK ACCOUNT HACK
    10-ERASE CRIMINAL RECORDS
    11-ONLINE HACKING LECTURES
    12-WORLD PRESS BLOGS HACK
    13-CONTROL DEVICES REMOTELY HACK
    14-SALES OF DUMPS CARDS & CC OF ALL KIND
    15-RETRIVAL OF HACKED SOCIAL MEDIA ACCOUNTS
    16-INCREASE CREDIT SCORE
    i have used this hacker services more than 5 times and it has always worked try him and thank me later. Contact: katejohnson1890@gmail.com
    Whatsapp +18436959869
    best hacker

    ReplyDelete